Responsible for data processing is
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). Regarded as identifiable is any natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, we will only process the data required to display the website on the internet-accessible device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- The website from which the request originates
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of these data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpara. 1 letter f) GDPR to principally enable the website to be displayed.
In addition, you can use various services on the website that process further personal and non-personal data.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access to those personal data concerning you that is processed by the person responsible (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data transferability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have the right to contradict the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effect on you or which significantly affects you in a similar way (Art. 22 GDPR),
- You have the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation is responsible.