In this data protection declaration we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
Is responsible for data processing
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “data subject”). A natural person is regarded as identifiable who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of assignment to an identifier such as a name, to an identification number, to location data, to an online identifier or to one or more special features that express the physical , physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website to obtain information and do not provide any data, then we will only process the data that is necessary to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- The website from which the request came
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data are legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Subpara. 1 letter f) GDPR to enable the website to be displayed.
In addition, you can use various services on the website that process further personal and non-personal data.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the person responsible is processing (Art. 15 DSGVO),
- You have the right to have your data corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to deletion (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you in a similar manner (Art. 22 DSGVO),
- You have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected violation of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, workplace or at the location of the suspected violation is responsible.